Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Clans?

Default Clans?

Hry guys, what do you think about putting together some clans on the forums? Nothing really "official", but just a little something to say what "group" you belong to. Sort of like Do-Clo and Wolverine's "Brotherhood of the Sith" thing.

I can see the gang wars already... lol

I call dibs on the Special Forces Unit Commander!

Specializing in the derailment of highly volatile thread topics!
    Or any other Topic we see fit to derail for any reason what so ever.[]

Edit: I like the idea, but I don't foresee it materializing quite the way you are envisioning it.
    Things like "The Brotherhood Of The Sith" are spur of the moment ideas that stick. It's hard to plan something like that.

Also, you have to realize that this is not your typical Forum. The fact that it is attached to a store makes some typical forum social practices... well, out of place (for lack of a better explanation).

But hey... If it works, I'm game!
    Have you read your Thread Index today?
    FAQ
    Official Designated TCSS Jester!

Sounds like fun. Just one thing though, I think most of us consider ourselves Rogue/Gray/Grey Jedi and in that case we all kinda do whatever we dang well please. []

Poor xwing, he has had the longest running unlocked non-response post going. Is he his own clan? []

EDIT- How can I forget about that. I am part of Firebirds De-Railment Unit.

<center></center>

Well, I'm a total NJO-light-sider. I'm talking pre-"no real light or dark side" trash.

EDIT:
    I didn't mean anything "official". I just sorta meant that maybe we could throw together some "basic" banners for the different "clans" and whatnot, so that people could personalize them. I jsut thought it'd be cool; I didn't mean we'd actually make it like it is on other forums, with real rivalry and whatnot.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Nightwing

...I just sorta meant that maybe we could throw together some "basic" banners for the different "clans" and whatnot, so that people could personalize them...<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Like this?

And here's our Flag!

Because that's all I seem to ever contribute to this Forum! lol[]

Have you read your Thread Index today?
    FAQ
    Official Designated TCSS Jester!

The other forum that I belong to is 'The Brotherhood of the Bat'
    This is one that is dedicated to Batman and related costumes and armor.

So...I like this idea.

How about

'BROTHERHOOD OF THE SABERS'
    'LIGHTSABER BROTHERHOOD'

or something similar?

Zhi-don Aquintas
    XO RL Sunrider Base
    Treasurer/Head Instructor
    Lightsaber training OCSWS

What about "Brotherhood of the Blade"

A Jedi feels the Force flowing through him..

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by james3
    Poor xwing, he has had the longest running unlocked non-response post going. Is he his own clan? []
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

lol, yeah whatever. I guess so.

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?.

</center>

xwing just remember that most of us Jedi just wish we could fly them kick arse fighters[]

<center></center>

Hey, I don't know what you're talking about. I DO fly those kick-arse fighters. [][8D][]

I've even considered joining the Rebel Legion as a rebel pilot with a lightsaber when I get older.