Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Speaker Help...

Quote Originally Posted by darthtalon View Post
    you guys (and girls) rule, i love this site! It's so awesome to have such an amazing knowledge base right here at my fingertips! I have spent hours on end reading threads that are completely unrelated to what i'm doing now, but i'm completely fascinated by the amount of information and experience available on this site!! I'm so used to doing things completely alone, and this is almost overwhelming, to have a community this large full of people who are willing to share information!

Thanks again for all the help!:d
    qft!!!
    Every time Tim ships an order... an angel gets its wings

"Just get one and go nuts, that's how this hobby works. Get stuff. Go nuts. Period." ~FenderBender~

Quote Originally Posted by DarthTalon View Post
    you guys (and girls) rule, i love this site! it's so awesome to have such an amazing knowledge base right here at my fingertips! i have spent hours on end reading threads that are completely unrelated to what i'm doing now, but i'm completely fascinated by the amount of information and experience available on this site!! i'm so used to doing things completely alone, and this is almost overwhelming, to have a community this large full of people who are willing to share information!

thanks again for all the help!
    This kind of quote is what makes it WORTH answering questions and helpin' others on TCSS, FX, etc.

Much oblige to YOU... and you're also welcome.

The key with the LED saber community is / has been / hope it stays that way: PAY IT FORWARD. Everyone got help @ one point... so I say you then gotta give back too.
    ~~ GREYTALE NOVASTAR (Writer, Director, Choreographer, Sound Designer, Actor, Saber Designer, Vocal Artist)
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP I: "Into The Lion's Den"
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP II: "Ashes of The Phoenix"
    ~~ The Crystal Focus Sound CD Compendiums... are HERE! ~~
    ~~ Nova & Caine's Staged Combat System... comin' SOON!
    ~~ Crystal Focus Wiring Guide

I would love to be able to share any knowledge i have with you all! not that i think i have much to bring to the table, but i will totally keep my eyes peeled for any areas i'm able to help with!

and really, i mean what i said. it was kind of intimidating to ask my elementary questions on this forum full of experts, but my questions were answered quickly and no one was condescending... i'm stoked to be a part of this community!
    Not as clumsy or random as a blaster; an elegant weapon for a more civilized age.