Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Rhyen Skytracker's Mando Costume

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Default Rhyen Skytracker's Mando Costume

Here is my first attempt at making a mando costume. I have most of my armor painted except for the knees and back plate. I am still waiting for my helmet to get here, it should be here any day now. Here are pics of what I have so far. (My wife says it looks like a Hot Wheel with a racing stripe.) LOL
    Attached Images Attached Images

Live long and...I mean May the force be with you. http://saberconcepts.50.forumer.com/index.php

Looks really good, Wade.
    Prepare for major PWNage.

If you need any help with anything, whatsoever, click here. This should help you.

Definition of n00b- Here.

Macho Mando Man.............................................
    I'M JUST A SPY(LOL)

Quote Originally Posted by Kal El Rah View Post
    Macho Mando Man.............................................
    LOL

Looking good Redneck
    ;

Do-Clo Custom Sabers
    http://doclocustomsabers.com/
    Replica Prop Artist

Looks good! I like the color combo ...now you just need to get in a fight while wearing it, get a little battle damage
    "Run when you have to, fight when you must, rest when you can."

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

That is why it still looks shiny and new, I do get in fights but I am good enough that I don't get hit. hehe I never have understood that. If you take good care of your armor and are good enough to not get hit by blaster fire then why is everyones armor all beat up? LOL
    Last edited by Rhyen Skytracker; 03-01-2010 at 06:06 AM.

Live long and...I mean May the force be with you. http://saberconcepts.50.forumer.com/index.php

Touche Salesman
    "Run when you have to, fight when you must, rest when you can."

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyen Skytracker View Post
    That is why it still looks shiny and new, I do get in fights but I am good enough that I don't get hit. hehe I never have understood that. If you take good care of your armor and are good enough to not get hit by blaster fire then why is everyones armor all beat up? LOL
    They wanna be like Boba..lol...and he died in his only action scene by accident.

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Chambers View Post
    They wanna be like Boba..lol...and he died in his only action scene by accident.
    Boba Died? He fell into the Sarlac, but certainly did not die. The EU tells us so.

As for the beat up armor, the Mandies are very family oriented. They would take parts of their fallen family members' armor and wear it in remembrance. So, they were good enough not to be hit, but then did get hit, died, and now their kid or cousin or brother or mom now wears that bit of armor. Some pieces could be generations old.

I'm working on a helmet with a backstory lightsaber burn given to my ancestor by Darth Malak back when we called him Alek "squint" Squinquargesimus.

hmm...neat I need more exposure to EU.

I hate to side track but can't help it....Boba..armed with a blaster jumps to point blank range of Luke. Dumb! Lucky to not loose his arms. Oh wait! Then he binds Luke who is not only armed with a sword but a lightsaber. After two of the most idiotic attempts a blinded Han Solo hits his jet pack and he's off to what many would believe was his death.

I guess mando fans are all about EU..lol

Cool story on the armour. I did quickly browse wookiepedia on the topic but not enough time to get into it.
    Last edited by Crystal Chambers; 03-02-2010 at 06:31 AM.