Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Where Do You Buy Sintra???

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

It will probably be cheaper for him if he can pick it up himself. Shipping for something that's 4 ft long isn't cheap.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

Default Was I The Only One....

...who thought it was weird someone was looking for SINATRA? C'mon, admit it. Someone other then me HAD to think they were lookin' for Ol Blue Eyes....right?
    Jedi Ronin. No Master, save the Force.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Maybe.

If their brain added an extra letter.

I'm too much of a costume and prop geek not to know what sintra is.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

The shipping for 2 pieces 2' x 4' was $10. Still not too bad.

Live long and...I mean May the force be with you. http://saberconcepts.50.forumer.com/index.php

Cool thanks Skytracker! ill check that out tomorrow morning and let you guys know how it goes lol maybe i can get a job there too lmao.
    "The Ability To Destroy A Planet, Is Insignificant Compared To The Power Of The Force" -Darth Vader

"An Alliance Forged By Hatred, Is A Fragile Thing At Best" -Darth Traya

"Time To Die Bug Face" -Darth Revan

Revan you are my savior!!!! im am so going there tomorrow!!! by the way, you lived in kirkland? so are you still in WA state??? would you happen to be a reb legion/501st member? or do we not have those clubs out here?
    "The Ability To Destroy A Planet, Is Insignificant Compared To The Power Of The Force" -Darth Vader

"An Alliance Forged By Hatred, Is A Fragile Thing At Best" -Darth Traya

"Time To Die Bug Face" -Darth Revan

You are welcome. I don't live in WA anymore, that was about 6-7 years ago and now I live in Denver. I was searching for Sintra myself and at the time I didn't know anything about "forums" and the Dented Helmet was still just a website I think. I currently don't belong to any clubs or groups yet, I'm sure there are a few around here as I'm sure there are up there because I remember the Seattle area having a lot to offer.

Oh, and when you go to TAP be sure and line your hat with tin foil, the products on the shelves talk to you and whisper ideas for projects and all the possibilities, now that I think of it only take the cash you can spend and leave the credit cards at home

I am always glad to help where I can, everyone here as been very helpful and quick to respond. I just wanna do my part when I can.
    Last edited by revan1138; 02-27-2010 at 10:37 AM.
    "You assumed no force could challenge you..."