Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Parks Quinlan Vos conversion

I have always liked the QV saber, and the only models out there have been EL or Parks... but you, sir have added to the very small fraction of converted QV snot-green goodness.
    Prepare for major PWNage.

If you need any help with anything, whatsoever, click here. This should help you.

Definition of n00b- Here.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

There is another QV saber out there that was not Parks or an EL. *wink* *wink*

Live long and...I mean May the force be with you. http://saberconcepts.50.forumer.com/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by Skottsaber View Post
    Why can't Parks see how cool his hilts can be, and get with the newer tech. I bet his sales would triple if he used Luxeons and Sound boards. Oh well...
    Sorry, but I applaud Parks for not going Luxeon. sure I wish he used a sound board but I like string blades much more than Lux.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Fox View Post
    Sorry, but I applaud Parks for not going Luxeon. sure I wish he used a sound board but I like string blades much more than Lux.

Ok... each to his own

Click here to learn all about me!
    The Shoutbox: The only place you can double post!
    Anybody who spells it Lightsabre is dyslexic
    "Yeah, if I had Skotts face I'd hit it too" ~ Fenderbender
    "You didn't buy a toy saber just to break it. You bought an economy sound card with a really complicated wrapping scheme." ~ Silver Serpent