Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: my first saber

Default my first saber

Hey all. This is my first saber. Very basic and messed up the electronics but then fixed. so a bit of a learning curve for me.
    Just waiting for force action soundcard to add.

Enjoy

Nice first hilt. Although that switch looks a little on the big side. What led are you using? LUX, P4, Cree?

Banned Sith Lord

you need to resize your pictures the are way to big. if your using photobucket resize them to 400 X 600.

as for the saber its a nice first build. not a big fan on the switch, but i like the green.

I like the saber also, but I do agree the switch looks odd.... To each their own, congrats on the build.

I like it. I will agree the switch looks a lil big, maybe a black one would make it look smaller. But overall very nice. How long is that anyway? Around 13 inches?

BTW thats my fav blade holder.

Banned Sith Lord

i will second that. thats my favy to.

What everybody else said.
    I'M JUST A SPY(LOL)

hahah all you guys are dam right. Thing is i melted the original switch, left the solder on it....derrrrr.

But thanks for the comments, its a p4.

Since i live in Australia i cant get saber stuff quickly and cheaply so im stuck with switch selection. So i went for the only one that fit which is a bedside lamp switch.

Default ...

I actually like this saber. The place of the switch is nice, gives you more room for your hands and also gives the hilt a staff like look but its not really a staff. Still looks cool though. And if I remember right, TCSS ships internationally, so you might be good on a switch. Get a guarded switch for this saber, it would look good on it, with a red button. Anyway, cool saber.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

jmg, I think he's saying that he doesn't want to order just a switch from TCSS because shipping will be too expensive for just that.

Can we have some specs on your saber?

Like what your LED and battery set up are, and what blade you have?

We like to see, or hear about, what people put inside their sabers, as well as what they use on the outside.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!