Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: PCB for 7.4 volt pack.

I is standard practice to put a fuse/breaker in between the first and second set of batteries. Also the pcb you are showing may not be rated for 4 cells. Generally these pcbs have a com pad for connection where the fuse goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Hasid Lafre View Post
    I think I will just use protected li-ion cells.
    That's what I was think'n....

KI-ADI-MUNDI on FX-SABERS.com

so would this be how to properly wire a 7.4V 1800mAh lithium ion parallel/series pack?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Yuppers

thanks... on to the next phase of cram fu :/

Banned Sith Lord

hey look its my old thread!

hey does anyone here know if a 7.4V PCB will fit behind the battery pack if you're using the V3 speaker holder
    Attached Images Attached Images

When you find out let us know. Don't cram too hard or you might summon the magic smoke monster.

I've yet to wire up any of those PCBs even though I have some but it seems reasonable. Otherwise with some foam mounting tape you shouldn't have any trouble mounting it somewhere.

Banned Sith Lord

i did and yes it does. but just barely. that was how i set up my PCB, US2.5, li ion modual. you have to remove the little connector thing on the PCB though or it doesnt fit. and make sure the glue doesnt have it sitting to far off the battery holder. im not kidding it HAS to be right on there or it wont fit. its extremely tight. i was barely able to get a strip of electrical tape around it for safety sakes isolations.