Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: MR FX sound modules schematics and discussions

Quote Originally Posted by lemonbomb View Post
    Hi guys, i have the board of an MR LUKE ANH 2007 which looks like this;

Attachment 13242

And it doesnt run. I suspect that when I took my multimeter to the batter/speaker housing i only got 2.4volts coming from it. Is that why it isnt working? Should it be 4+volts?

Attachment 13243
    Attachment 13244
    Attachment 13245
    It works!!!

There were some disconnected wires in my batter pack!

Quote Originally Posted by Strydur View Post

2005 MR Luke

Should be ran off of 4.5-6v. You do not need to use the LED output of the board. If you do use the output the LED may be ran at too high or too low of amperage.

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop
    I notice the switch wires are the the same color, does that mean there is no pos/neg?
    Can I use one of these, but not illuminated?
    http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/16...itch-P720.aspx

Yes, you can use that switch, but you can also wire the led in the switch to come on when the blade is activated by wiring it in parallel with one of the blade segments. Resistor appropriately, of course.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay-gon Jinn View Post
    Yes, you can use that switch, but you can also wire the led in the switch to come on when the blade is activated by wiring it in parallel with one of the blade segments. Resistor appropriately, of course.
    Thanks Jay.

No problem! Here's a visual reference for accent led wiring on these old boards:

The green(neg) and white(pos) wires go to the led in an anti-vandal button, like the ones in the store here at TCSS.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.