Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Most Nerdy Star Wars Thing You Ever Did.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

You think that was nerdy? I roped my little girl into the action too. Be sure to listen to the very end to what she says.

Live long and...I mean May the force be with you. http://saberconcepts.50.forumer.com/index.php

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

That's more goofy, than nerdy, IMO.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Either way we had fun.

Live long and...I mean May the force be with you. http://saberconcepts.50.forumer.com/index.php

Hehe, her accent is adorable

Aside from joining this wonderful Forum... well, before I was laid off at Valeo, I tried to see what they would allow on the uniform for the name tag. I should have picked something totally unrelated to star wars, but, the other molding techs had given me the radio call sign 'Red 5'. So, the only name I could think of at the time was 'Skywalker'. If I go back there I might get the rest of the shirts tagged with random names like Mara-Jade, or Kenobi. we'll see. I still have that shirt too. :P

Oh and at some random time during the shift, over our walkie talkie's I'd here "I am your father. Join the dark side Keaira."

I have star wars tattoos, right fore arm is the empire logo, left fore arm is the new jedi order era republic logo. Bad thing is there is a Geek-Squad guy at the local Best Buy with similar tattoos.

a few star wars tattoos (jedi symbol on right arm, jedi code on left should blade and the jedi knight symbol on spine) but my nerdiest things would be my commercials and such in high school. Practically everything i shot had a star wars element to it.