So i was going to use a US 2.5 in my saber but got a bum board with a couple bad led pads and decided to switch the guts around with my saber. I recently purchased a MR Jedi board (luke 2007) and am going to be using a P4 instead of the Lux V that i purchased.

This is where my confusion comes in. I didn't have to worry about resistors on the accent LED's (switch and crystal chamber) when i had my US board since it regulated that for me. Now that I will be using a MR board, i had to do some re-thinking. 7.4 input is no longer an option as i would have to run my lux V (6.8 vf) right off the batteries and resistor the board (just silly) so i am going to be using a 4AA 6v setup instead. That was the main reason for replacing the lux V with a P4 (not the only reason mind you )

So feeding the board 6v is not bad, and since the board should output somewhere in the neighborhood of 1A my P4 will be happy. Here is where i run into my problem. I need to run both of my accent LED's as well and since the MR board doesn't have "accent led pads" like the US i have had to try to figure out the wiring. Click Here for a full size view of my wiring Schematic. (forgive the crazy wiring you should be able to get the idea from there)

I am pretty sure that what i have will work but it just looks so crazy with all the splicing i will have to do. Maybe some of you with more experience can chime in here?

For the record, the resistor on the illuminated switch is a 150 Ohm 1/4 Watt even though i forgot to title it in the diagram.

Thanks guys!