Thread: New build: Ataraxia

Default New build: Ataraxia

Sorry but this build has been cancelled. Just didn't like the direction it was going.

I haven completed a saber since my Serenity saber, which was finished in May of 08. Really wanted to build a new one, spent a few weeks coming up with the plan. Ordered the parts from Tim on Tuesday, waiting on a few other odds ands ends to be delivered, but gonna at least get started with the shroud. Which will be an upgraded more aggressive one from Serenity.

The parts:
    BH #19
    7" DF fluted extension, had Tim machine the hole for the switch as close to the threads as possible. So I have as much room as possible to work with.
    Either the Gender Changer or the double male connector, haven't decided which one I will use.
    2" DF extension
    And an Obi pommel
    Cyan lux 3
    Lux 3 watt driver V2
    7.4v 2400mah li-ion pack
    Blue illuminated av switch
    And an old Joe Jedi sound board (maybe if it works, if not other options are available)
    After issues with scratching the powder coating on Serenity while I was building it, this one will be completed first. Then disassembled and shipped out for powder coating in white. Sorry no renders this time around but you'll get the idea some what from the pics.

Last edited by Er Dan Gill; 11-14-2010 at 07:41 PM. Reason: fixed pics

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Wiring looks good.
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:1. LDM's Basic Saber-build Step-by-Step Tutorial 1A. Maul's Saber Dictionary 1B. THREAD INDEX 1C. Econo Sound Diagrams
    TCSS the #1 Part supplier of LDM customsabers!

Banned Sith Lord

man...... have FUN wiring that. that looks tough lol.