Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Super Bowl plans.

Default Super Bowl plans.

Greetings all,

Well, if a poll about raw lemons can go up, why not a thread about the impending "Sunday of the year"?

Any interesting plans/parties/cooking going on?

I'm going to be in the kitchen all day today getting my 24-hour Super Bowl chili ready, and pre-mixing my cheddar buttermilk cornbread batter. I'm also going to be slow-cooking a rack of llama ribs tomorrow (trust me, it's delicious).

being force to go with the mrs to a party since her boss invited us...rawr not a huge football fan. what makes it worse we live in indianapolis....
    ...YUP!

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Biff View Post
    I'm going to be in the kitchen all day today getting my 24-hour Super Bowl chili ready, and pre-mixing my cheddar buttermilk cornbread batter. I'm also going to be slow-cooking a rack of llama ribs tomorrow (trust me, it's delicious).
    I'm sorry do you really have time to be posting, when you are so busy making my dinner?

But seriously so looking forward to those llama ribs! I'll be starting the dessert later this afternoon.
    ~S~
    "My inner child lets my outer adult pay bills and that's it." - Crystal Chambers
    "Art is never finished, only abandoned." - da Vinci
    "If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was" - Pemmin

Sekrogue, it's the Colts. You can be excused for not being a fan (even if you live in Indy).

Ecko... I'm going, I'm going.... "grumble, grumble". It's a good thing your dessert didn't suck...

I'm actually having a "Who Dat" themed party at my place for the saints. I bought a bunch of stuff to make cheese fries and cheese sticks. GO SAINTS.
    Prepare for major PWNage.

If you need any help with anything, whatsoever, click here. This should help you.

Definition of n00b- Here.

$K: Cool! One of our buddies is doing a jambalaya for the party. "Who dat" indeed!

Ecko: I know, I know... Back in the kitchen... "grumble, grumble".

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

I'm not a big football fan, but I might watch.

I'll give me an excuse to sit around and drink beer and eat the guacamole that I just made from the last of the avocados from the tree belonging to the neighbors behind me. They don't mind if I pick the ones hanging over the wall into my yard, and the tree was quite productive last year.

I think I will root for the Saints.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

My plan is to watch something, anything, else [hey i'm canookian and its not hockey lol but to each his/her own] but I do want to see The Who at the halftime so plan to catch that much of it.

Hope y'all enjoy your game.

It's the SuperBowl tomorrow?

*runs and hides*

Seriously though, not a big sports/TV fan, didn't even know till yesterday that it was superbowl sunday
    Every time Tim ships an order... an angel gets its wings

"Just get one and go nuts, that's how this hobby works. Get stuff. Go nuts. Period." ~FenderBender~

Shadar: Well, now you know, so there's no excuse.

Ecko: Relax, it's on the stove. It'll be ready tomorrow morning.

To be honest, I'm not super enthusiastic about SB this year; no real surprises. The 2 teams with the best regular seasons are in it, and neither are the Pats.

Still, if any city ever needed a win, it's New Orleans...

And I like making (and eating) my once-a-year Super Bowl dishes.