Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Phoenix's Rebirth -- TCSS Saber

very nice job there!!!

What kind of switch is that?!?!? It looks like a 12mm lighted anti-vandal type, but I've never seen one that looks quite like that!

I'm using the Blade Holder style 19 on my (WIP) work office saber too - can't wait! Love the way it looks!

-C
    LOCKHEED

I REALLY like the grip section. I've been toying with the idea of having that done myself. If I do I'm sure that when I post there will be something about the switch installation pains and I expect you to slap me down with a big "I told you so".

Thread resurrection just means somebody was reading before asking dumb questions.

If you DONT do sound, the switch section works as normal... If you do, you need the extra space.

Quote Originally Posted by DJMoonbass View Post
    how you got that switch tightened in the middle there is beyond me. that could NOT have been easy. but its a very nice saber non the less. i think some brass accents on that beauty would be fantastic!
    I agree with Deej. Brass accents would be great! Good Job, pal!
    Prepare for major PWNage.

If you need any help with anything, whatsoever, click here. This should help you.

Definition of n00b- Here.

Donno if i could do accents, but this is simpler and well balanced. It works perfectly for my needs.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixReborn View Post
    If you DONT do sound, the switch section works as normal... If you do, you need the extra space.
    Just out of curiosity, how much more space would be required to use this hilt style with sound? I know it sounds kinda stupid, but we all have our reasons.

Thread resurrection just means somebody was reading before asking dumb questions.

well, it depends on what setup you want to use. What kind of soundboard? What kind of batteries? Do you have a chassis? That's some info we need to know.
    Prepare for major PWNage.

If you need any help with anything, whatsoever, click here. This should help you.

Definition of n00b- Here.

I'm digging the allen screws around the handle, that must have been a painstaking process.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

That grip piece comes with the threaded holes already in it. All you have to do is put the screws in.

See?

In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!