Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: $tarkiller involved in an accident last Saturday

Sorry to hear about the loss of your loved ones....

Council Member
    Jedi Master

$tarkiller, I'm so sorry to hear about this. That must have been awful for you. I'm glad you are OK, but it must have been very traumatic for you. I'm sad for the families of your friends. My prayers will be going out for you and them.

Jedi Council Member cardcollector's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Oh man, I'll be praying for you.
    Got a Question? There's a thread for that...
    ~Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.~Teddy Roosevelt

SollusVir everywhere else... FXsabers, Youtube, etc...

That is really sad and painfull to hear. And I too will pray for the families who lost their children.All the worst of disasters happening now are heartbreaking.

and may the force strongly be with him.

Default So sorry.

I'm so sorry for your terrible loss. I pray you find peace in this difficult time.

That is just too sad for words. My prayers go out to $tarkiller and the families of his friends.
    So this is how liberty dies... with thunderous applause.

I just saw this. You have my deepest condolences. It is awful the way that drunk driving destroys so many lives. I have lost friends on both sides of that coin. Senseless. You, your lost friends, and their families are in my thoughts.

Hey all. I guess time for an update. The funeral is tomorrow, and even though it was recent, it seems like a life time I've had to go through of not having a best friend to horse around with, or harass or make fun of, or laugh with or cry with., OR a girlfriend to embrace or a hand to hold or cuddle by the fireplace with. I'm slowly dealing with it and coming to terms with the fact that it can't be undone and I'll have to go the rest of my life without them. Thanks for the prayers and words. I love you guys. Thanks.
    Prepare for major PWNage.

If you need any help with anything, whatsoever, click here. This should help you.

Definition of n00b- Here.

That sucks majorly man, I pray that you'll get through this time easily. It sucks to lose people you realy, realy care about.
    New to the forum: READ, READ, READ! it's the best way not to get flamed.
    Time for a kirby dance <('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)<('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)

Just found out today when you told me. I am terribly sorry you had to go through this, my thoughts are with you, your family, and your friends' families.