Thread: WOW check this stuff out

Default WOW check this stuff out

http://ryanw.michaelfrisk.com/ryan-w..._projects.html my god me want to be able to do that Hey George i think i found your next movie stars and yeah all it needs is lekko and it would be good as ***

<center><font size="1"><font color="maroon">Please read the FAQ and the Thread Index before you post.</font id="maroon"></font id="size1">

"Many claim to have found serenity, and through serenity to have overcome anger. Such arrogance is astounding."
    </center>

I think the Harry Potter plasma fight is new... It looks friggin' incredible.

EDIT-

I just watched '3 In The Afternoon', I've never seen that one before either. Good stuff.

"Right here... Jedyke..." []

I've seen both of Ryan's duels. That guy has a true talent, no doubt. I'll have to take a look at "3 in the Afternoon" and the Plasma fight. I'm hoping to make my own fights and even a film, once my firends and I become more proffecient(sp?) in the dueling arts. I'm wanting to see a "Ryan vs. Dorkman 2" sometime.[8D]

It would be cool if there could be some discussion about how to plan out and choregraph a duel.

"Do you know how to use that thing?"
    "Yes. The pointy end goes into the other man."

Those are all sorts of awesome.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Asuka Langley Soryu: I'll kill you. I'll kill you. I'll kill you. I'll kill you. I'll kill you. I'll kill you.
    -End of Evangelion

Gott weiss ich will kein Engel sein
    -Rammstein