Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: ARKM blade plugs (REVIEW)

Absolutely love these. They look much better then the basic plug in the blade holder, and when turned on... Wow.

i like them very much. they make it look less like a movie prop replica and more like a weapon
    So let it be written, So let it be done.

Default ARKM Emitter plug review #2

Hi everyone,
    I got my emitter plug in the mail this morning. Talk about fast service. So thank you Tom. Mine too came with the same protective covering and electrical tape. And I too had to sand the tube down on it. Since I was sanding peices down I decided to sand down the inside of the blade holder too on Defiance, so now it is silky smooth. then I sanded down 3 rings on the emitter itsself too. (I know, oh my god, I actually did some real work on a real saber). Anyway, it took a little bit of time but now it sits in nice and snug. I'm very very happy with ARKM's emitter plug. it looks fantastic, protects the LED lens from dust, debris and everything when you don't have a blade in it. Some might find it a pain having to sand it down, I was expecting it and was happy to do it because mine is so snug I have to unscrew the bladeholder itsself to remove it. Tom, you cut it to the perfect length too!

So Bravo to you.
    5 out of 5 for the quality of the work. Well Done.

now, as for pictures, I apologize for the quality. my digital camera died just 2 days ago so I had to use my cell phone. NO CGI WAS USED TO MAKE THESE BAD PHOTOS.

I received my plug today and it is very well built, thanks Arkm

;

Do-Clo Custom Sabers
    http://doclocustomsabers.com/
    Replica Prop Artist

BF, Do-Clo, you are both welcome. Thanks for the kind words.

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...0Saber%20Hilts

From Wikipedia: "Internet Explorer slows down GIFs if the framerate is 20 frames per second or higher and Microsoft reports that Google Chrome and Safari also slow down some GIF animations."

Holy huge pics batman.
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics

They look really awesome.