Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: New Hyperdyne Sound Modules

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Oh yes, resonating tubes are something everyone should use. Like the MR Anakin... if that sucker had even an inch it'd be many times louder.[]

Not having one it may simply be that the sound is getting distorted. It is a 1" speaker after all. It's not going to produce dolby surround sound or even stereo quality sound alone so trying to push more out may be making the sound quality go down the toilet.

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?.

</center>

i have always made around a 1 inch space between the speaker and the end of hilt with the holes drilled in it. i have used the hasbros as they were available before, and with a 1 inch spacing, these boards and speakers went from barely able to hear them in a toy hilt to very darn loud. all with the stock parts, just that airspace in there. of course i made a holder for the board to sit in, made from a old trophy column cut to length, and hollowed out just a bit more with some slots cut in it to slide the board right in there, then using the edge of the part, screwed down to its edge, the motion and clash sensors. makes for a complete little package.

i have mostly used these in the heilands and one graflex.

<center></center>

Lan-Ed-Tul
    The Brotherhood Of The Sith

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...