Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: New Hyperdyne Sound Modules

Default New Hyperdyne Sound Modules

Hey guys, check out Hyperdyne's website ... they have some more sound boards up for purchase. I didn't realize they had so many options to choose from on style of sound. Anyone know what the difference is between each one? I have a guess based on some of the names but I was wondering if anyone new for sure.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Names are accronyms for the character and episode. M1 = Maul Episode 1 and so on... it'd be hard to explain all the differences but that will at least tell you which is which.

Mind you Hyper's boards are meant to work with his stuff. It's a crapshoot on whether they would be able to work on anything else.

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?.

</center>

Thanks xwingband! Yeah that seems to make the most sense ... M1 (Maul Episode 1), V5 (Vader Episode 5), 01 (Obi Episode 1), L4 (Luke Episode 4), L6 (Luke Episode 6).

If you had the choice between all those different sounds (assuming the modules were faithful to the movie sounds) which would you pick?

I would have trouble spending that much for a sound board in the first place, when you can get a good sound from a MR saber for a lot less and we know it can be made to work with our stuff.

<center></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>

The day Hyperdyne makes his sound cards universal, my MHS will be equipped. [^]

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Do-Clo

I would have trouble spending that much for a sound board in the first place, when you can get a good sound from a MR saber for a lot less and we know it can be made to work with our stuff.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I think I am in agreement on this issue, now if it was compatible with EL and LED in the MHS or something, I may be like todd and think of giving it a go but right now we have the FX sound and that is supposed to be right from the source.

<center></center>

If Tim's sound modules are what I think they are....we will have no need for Hyper's.

Edit: amazing how one screwed up letter changes the whole meaning of the message....sorry bout the "if/is" mess up.

I made this in response to Tim's announcement earlier today, he is deffinately on his way to making TCSS a one stop shop.........

<center></center>

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    Albert Einstein

We did have that discussion a while back didn't we ambo?

Jogged the memory for me there.[]

<center></center>

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Ambo

If Tim's sound modules are what I think they are....we will have no need for Hyper's.

Edit: amazing how one screwed up letter changes the whole meaning of the message....sorry bout the "if/is" mess up.

I made this in response to Tim's announcement earlier today, he is deffinately on his way to making TCSS a one stop shop.........

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    Albert Einstein
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Well, I don't know of any that are more accurate than his at the moment. I think the MR boards are quite adequite... but what do you think Tim will introduce?[]

I only know of erv's that can be as accurate because it's custom with the SD card, but Hyper has him by the balls... supposedly he copied Hyper's patent. I doubt he did outright, erv's smart enough, but apperently it's to similar for Hyper's taste.

Maybe Tim got something else that will rock our socks...[] *waiting eagerly*

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?.

</center>

Erv use a different setup then hyper but since the motion detectors are the same hyper will not let him ship any to the US because he claims patent infringement.

<center></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>