Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: MHS Luke

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by informalmyx

[][][][][][][][] hey firebird or someone put a mexiacan hat dance smiley in here for me cause i am so happy
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Is this good enough???

Have you read your Thread Index today?
    FAQ
    Official Designated TCSS Jester!

Same questions as Devil..with an addendum. Will those be added to the Builder as well? I wouldn't necessarily know where to look if I was just browsing the store, and the Builder has spoilt me.

Thanks again for offering the bestus of parts, Strydur!!!

You don't need to see any identification.

Awesome Tim!!! Looks like I'm spending more and more!

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by naashar

Same questions as Devil..with an addendum. Will those be added to the Builder as well? I wouldn't necessarily know where to look if I was just browsing the store, and the Builder has spoilt me.

Thanks again for offering the bestus of parts, Strydur!!!

You don't need to see any identification.

I am totally the opposite, I know where everything in the store is and keep up with it all the time, browsing the store is almost as fun as getting on here.

<center></center>

i browse the store alot too, especially right before i order, so i can mke sure i get everything i want.

i am a nerd, if you don't like it, i will cut you with my lightsaber

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Strydur

I will be offering the sound modules and switch boxs by themselves. I will also be offering one of those pommels mounted to a female-female section with sound installed.

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

OK I gotta get one of those POmmel sections w/ sound pre- installed? (gonna start counting pennies now [])

Reality often interferes with what would otherwise be an idyllic delusion.

^ Interested also. Will the sound card be prewired and sectioned off in that female piece?

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

The fun part is designing it so the sound can pivot inside while you screw this section on. Otherwise you have wire binding issues. The sound modules will be Luke ones only for now, maybe others later. They will be $45 just for the bare module with speaker. The sound module with MHS section and pommel will be around $65. I will also be selling the Luke switch box assembly for $15.

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

.....1,600, 1,601, 1,602 pennies.....[]

i wonder what copper poisoning is like??

Reality often interferes with what would otherwise be an idyllic delusion.

Tenric...

<center><font face="Trebuchet MS"><font size="6"><font color="blue">It is so worth it[][xx(][]</font id="blue"></font id="size6"></font id="Trebuchet MS"></center>

<center></center>