Thread: MHS Luke

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

Default MHS Luke

[img]../scripts/mhsluke1.jpg[/img]
    [img]../scripts/mhsluke2.jpg[/img]
    [img]../scripts/mhsluke.jpg[/img]

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

Oh that is sweet![:0] Did you use the lower half of the MR or is it all MHS? I'm also gonna go out on a limb and guess thats an LED blade.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Looks like he salvaged the endcap and control box from the MR. The rest is MHS. Looks great. Painted it would give you something to shake a stick at.

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?.

</center>

[:0][^][]

That is so wicked! Awsome job Tim.

<center></center>

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

I will be offering the sound modules and switch boxs by themselves. I will also be offering one of those pommels mounted to a female-female section with sound installed.

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

Well it looks like I will be getting a second job to be able to buy all the new parts Tim will have. Tim you are killing us man[]
    That saber looks very nice indeed, looking forward to the new parts!

<center></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Strydur

I will be offering the sound modules and switch boxs by themselves. I will also be offering one of those pommels mounted to a female-female section with sound installed.

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    [][][][][][][][] hey firebird or someone put a mexiacan hat dance smiley in here for me cause i am so happy

<center><font size="1"><font color="maroon">Please read the FAQ and the Thread Index before you post.</font id="maroon"></font id="size1">

"Many claim to have found serenity, and through serenity to have overcome anger. Such arrogance is astounding."
    </center>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Strydur

I will also be offering one of those pommels mounted to a female-female section with sound installed.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

About how far out is that? I'm fixing to get my Luke/Obi MHS started shortly (within the next 2 weeks or so).

If you're attaching the sound unit to a fem/fem, can I send in my 2.5" extension to have the switch hole machined in?

Also, whats that pommel (with sound & fem/fem) gonna cost... Roughly...?

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

<font size="3"><font color="blue">Sweet.</font id="blue"></font id="size3">

In order to see the Light, you must sometimes risk the Dark.