Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: MHS Claw update?

Default MHS Claw update?

Any chance of an update on MHS Claws?

I've seen that they where removed pending new designs a while ago. I've now got a huge need for some and was wondering what my options where from TCSS? Custom work, ETA on mass production stuff, etc...

I'd prefer not to have to go 3/4" blade and saberkit claws... but they ARE available and sturdy.

Help...

-Blair

Banned Sith Lord

ive been wondering the same thing. im sure that TCSS will come up with somethin awesome. but right now we must use our Jedi techniques. patience.

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Tim said that they were poor sellers even when they were in stock. I don't think that they are even on the plate right now to be made.
    Aluke123 on every other forum - Old grumpy moderator here

Thread Index, The Saber Building Dictionary, and The Basic Saber-Build Tutorial - Read Them!

Shame to hear that, but i guess waiting patiently is just what people that are interested in the claws will have to do.
    "Art is never finished, merely abandoned." Da Vinci

Would an interest list perhaps convince him otherwise? Not sure on how cost effective a one-off run would be...

I know I would be Very interested. I would like to see a single option so we can choose 1, 2, 3 or 4 blade claws. This would be a great option for future sabers. I have been working on designs for personal use, but I would prefer the professional option.

Are there any images of the styles that used to be available? I'd say that I'm interested, but I'd like to see what might be available before committing.

Council Member
    Sith Lord

The saber in my sig has style 1 claws. The other style you can find in the MHS gallery... It was longer and more chunky

Thread Index, The Saber Building Dictionary, and The Basic Saber-Build Tutorial - Read Them!

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

I thought there were 3 or 4 styles, originally?
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

Council Member
    Sith Lord

No. Only two styles were ever made. But they were commonly modified to fit on blade holders without the mount, so there were 4 in a sense.