Thread: MR Find! Vote on it!

Default MR Find! Vote on it!

Ok so I was browsing online when I stumbled onto this guy selling MR light sabers. So I jumped at the chance and picked up an Anakin ROTS and Mace ROTS MR sabers for only $50 a piece, they were in great condition. What a steal!

Originally, I planned to gut both of them for the soundboard but now I know you can also use a conversion kit with em. Mace has a cool hilt but it's rather on the bulky side...I like the feel of Anakins but then again so do the 100 million other people who use it as their saber....its really infamous.

Gotta say, when it comes to sound theirs no comparison with the hasbro, it was worth getting it if only for the sound boards.

So I'll take a poll, gut em both, or save one?

Gut the Mace save the Anakin, I hated the chunk that was mace and was really disappointed with the coloring of the blade, though I know thats easy enough to change.

You could consider putting the mace up on the bay... I sold one over there for MIB for 240.00

Its a popular saber as its hard to find. take the proceeds buy a soundboard and build something really like

gut them both..

well wait until you have new hilts for them to go to..

after yougut them.. they are still 'nice' display pieces..and a nice add to your collection..

but when you get a nice custom saber done.. and sound boards being scarce.. you'll be happy to have them.

Thanks guys...

I am sadly leaning towards gutting the mace...I agree as well... I was also disappointed with the purple, What are the MRs powered by anyways?

I'm considering converting the anakin....I can't believe I'm saying that lol It does have a nice feel when using it, even though I'd strongly dislike having the most common saber. I guess its a hate/love relationship lol

You could actually gut them both and still convert to them as stunt sabers. I've done that several times in the past. I usually sold off the converted stunts, though, to cover the cost of the soundboard.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

I just thought about that lol

I'm not gonna ask a bunch of questions about how to dismantle it or wiring the MR board cause I know theirs a bunch of forums on it already...

But if you know of any good threads let me know