Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What Parts Have You Bought?

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Default What Parts Have You Bought?

<font size="3"><font color="blue">I know many of you buy parts to design one saber at a time. But are there any of you out there who are obsessive like me and want to be able to change the look of your saber to suit your whim, or LED color?

I started out with one of the MHS stunt sabers with a Royal Blue LED that Ultra sent me and have been buying more parts from Tim as they come out.

I now have 3 more LED colors besides the RB:</font id="blue"> <font color="green">green,</font id="green"> <font color="orange">amber</font id="orange"> <font color="blue">and</font id="blue"> <font color="red">red.</font id="red">

<font color="blue">Besides the main hilt tube and the style one pommel and emitter/blade holder, I also have the extension tube, pommel styles #2, 3, and 4, and emitters #3 and 4. I also put a quick connect on my battery pack just because I can. lol

Who else is amassing MHS parts like I am?</font id="blue"></font id="size3">

In order to see the Light, you must sometimes risk the Dark.

Guilty!

Even have an EL MHS holder, that's one of my favorites set up with the ribbed section, two extension pieces and switch in the butt.

I have been slowly working on getting every piece as well but all this Windu excitement has gotten me sidetracked.

<center></center>

I now see why we are out of parts all the time J-Lo is hording them[]
    I really don't have any extra parts since most everything I buy goes into building sabers that are for sell or already sold. I am working on two sabers right now for myself which will stay with me, a red custom el saber and a darth vader saber built in a heiland flash handle. Both are about half finished and will take a while since I have other sabers to build first.

<center></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Do-Clo

I now see why we are out of parts all the time J-Lo is hording them[]<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">Don't you mean "hoarding"?

Sorry, the future-literature-major in me just couldn't take it anymore. []

It appears that J-Lo has an apprentice, now that you too have revealed your weakness it shall be exploited. (evil laugh goes here)[}]

<center></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>

Aha!
    The spelling nazi apprentice has revealed himself!

MC

You want to go home and re-think your life

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

I want MHS parts...[]

When's payday?!?! I'll be spending some of that on MHS.[]

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?.

</center>

Have:

2 tapered pommels
    1 base MHS (complete)
    1 2.5" extension
    1 ribbed section
    4 swap kits - red, royal blue, green, and white w/ filters
    spare harness

I scrapped my Obi-Wan idea, so that means that I'll have a spare switchbox too. []

--------------------------

Still need:

3" fem/fem
    tapered emitter

--------------------------

This is what my saber will look like when its done, and below it is my sons. I guess we can mix and match as needed.

Wow, that is a neat set you have Jedi-Loreen. Totally interchangeable, now that you mention it, I should do that!

BTW, Devilstar, I've been meaning to say the child's one you made looks really slick.

WOW....you all have money for the MHS parts ??!! [:I][]

I'll be saving up and ordering for a specific saber build...maybe three so my kids can each have one.....of course then they'll be beating up on me....[]

Reality often interferes with what would otherwise be an idyllic delusion.