Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: "Razor" Blade plugs.

Those are very awesome.

when you were saying razor blade plug I was thinking something we could use to trim out Jedi beards lol
    -Sidd-

AAAH!! love them both... cant decide which I like more! Well done

Oh, and cannibal869, Thanks for the kind comment ^_^

Awesome....this makes so much more sense then any other plug I've seen. I have considered using a cut off piece of blade for something to use as a plug myself but the general concept didn't motivate me...till now!

My only question is how would you get it out? Sand it down so it slides out without the retention screw?

That looks really cool. The high level of detail/fine slots with light coming through just make it look like it belongs in a lightsaber.

Now I'm going to have to go see if I can find something to make a nice blade plug.

Those who have earned the right to boast have no need to.

Those are awesome, ARKM!
    Really look the part of the scifi piece.
    Good work.
    "You don't stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing."
    -Benjamin Franklin

So...did you just mount a head in a piece of PC tubing? *scratches head*
    Every time Tim ships an order... an angel gets its wings

"Just get one and go nuts, that's how this hobby works. Get stuff. Go nuts. Period." ~FenderBender~

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

You need to put a motor on them so you can shave with your saber in the morning.
    Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

Man those are freaking awesome! How do you get the blade plug out of the hilt to put the blade in? Are you going to be selling these? Count me in depending on the price of course! Truly inspiring work.
    Mike Spurgeon SL-3412 Star Garrison

"The circle is now complete. When I left you, I was but the learner; now *I* am the master."

HAHA Tim... now THAT would be cool!

Man those are freaking awesome! How do you get the blade plug out of the hilt to put the blade in? Are you going to be selling these? Count me in depending on the price of course! Truly inspiring work.
    Please don't solicit openly, just not good practice. An email would be more appropriate.
    Last edited by Shadar Al'Niende; 01-15-2010 at 03:49 PM.
    Every time Tim ships an order... an angel gets its wings

"Just get one and go nuts, that's how this hobby works. Get stuff. Go nuts. Period." ~FenderBender~