View RSS Feed

equinox13

saber stand

Rate this Entry
got really bored at work so i built a stand. came out decent enough i think.

Submit "saber stand" to Digg Submit "saber stand" to del.icio.us Submit "saber stand" to StumbleUpon Submit "saber stand" to Google

Updated 01-02-2011 at 12:04 PM by equinox13 (fixed link)

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Looks really good, I would try resizing the image though... seems a little large since i have to scroll over twice and down four times see the whole image,
    i have no idea what you're talking about... >_>
    Neither do I
    just as a point of reference, the top one is my first MHS in the process of being rebuilt, the middle is my third MHS - i'm waiting on a new pommel and insert for it, and the bottom one is my second MHS. and i'm happy with how it looks as it is, though i may do a bit more painting on it later.
    Personally I'd sand/smooth the "claws" that hold the sabers, otherwise, looks pretty cool!
    Nice stand equinox! I am looking for something similar but lack the ability to cut the acrilyc myself.
    @Rafalema - i didn't have anything to mark or cut rounded edges so i went with an angular look - i might do some further sanding later, but that's pretty much it.

@erahard - i used a dremel. went through a reinforced cutting wheel and several regular cutting wheels as well as using both sanding drum sizes to smooth it all up. the edges weren't that straight at first, but i got them lined up fairly well. ^_^
    i like it alot very nice