View RSS Feed

Hapki's Saber Saga

Nothing to show

Rate this Entry
So at this point, I have several disconnected saber parts, a broken PC, and a lot of time spent to not have a finished product. That being said, I've learned a lot about working with aluminum, soldering, and--most importantly, perhaps--being patient. I've tried lots of things that didn't work at all, and in the process started to develop my own style. Despite the lack of success, I'm optimistic about future builds.

Some people prune bonsai trees, some people build sabers. I think of it more as a form of art than as a nerdy hobby. It is certainly an exercise in persistence. One of these days I'll smith a solid, beautiful saber. Maybe I'll even come up with some innovations that will inspire others. I have certainly been inspired by the awesome sabers I've seen on this forum and YouTube channels. So, even thought it's been a disaster so far, I've grown in the process. By the way, if my wife finds out how much money I spent at TCSS, I'm in trouble.

Submit "Nothing to show" to Digg Submit "Nothing to show" to del.icio.us Submit "Nothing to show" to StumbleUpon Submit "Nothing to show" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments