View RSS Feed

Jedi_Knight_Zekk

A Barbershop Harmony Arrangement of a Star Wars Medley

Rate this Entry
SO, little info about me, I sing. A LOT. I am a semi-pro musician in Southern Ontario, Canada. Among my different musical ventures,
I sing barbershop. Now I know you're thinking, 4 old guys in striped outfits. But barbershop has been changing over the years, to now where there is a big youth movement, and there are thousands of guys under the age of 30, singing barbershop. I myself sing in 2 choruses (one of which is an international champion chorus) and a quartet. So recently I decided to try my hand at arranging in the barbershop style, and what music better, than the music of star wars? :) So this blog is going to be my catalog of the work I do on this project. It's going to be a medley of all the influential music from both the original and prequel trilogies. Keep posted :)

Submit "A Barbershop Harmony Arrangement of a Star Wars Medley" to Digg Submit "A Barbershop Harmony Arrangement of a Star Wars Medley" to del.icio.us Submit "A Barbershop Harmony Arrangement of a Star Wars Medley" to StumbleUpon Submit "A Barbershop Harmony Arrangement of a Star Wars Medley" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments