View RSS Feed

roughwater71

prowdly presenting my first saber build!!!

Rate this Entry
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SaberBuilder_render.jpg 
Views:	1318 
Size:	10.7 KB 
ID:	6757Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SaberBuilder_render.jpg 
Views:	1318 
Size:	10.7 KB 
ID:	6757
Quote Originally Posted by roughwater71 View Post
Hey every one,
first and foremost i'd like to say thank you to every one who has helped me with tips and awnsered questions on my first saber build. when i first had the idea to build a saber, i thought it was a totally bad idea because to be honest with you, i'm not to bright when it comes to electronics and basic geometry. reading most of the tutorials on the forum was really scrambling my mind and i was almost gonna say SCREW IT and quit. but i remember what my father said to me a very long time ago, basically, not to give up, not to be a quitter. looking up to my father, whom was not just a great father and man, but was also my best friend. so after very close consideration this motivated me even more and after doing alot of reading, not just on the forum and all the electronic tutorials, but browsing the net, going from the luxeon website to a u.k. website on breadboards and the anatomy of the led, etc. i was ready. i ordered alot of from the store. i used the previous hilt i bought from ultra sabers. i gutted the saber hilt, modified it and started from scratch. i just didnt want to build a basic saber, i wanted my saber to stand out. i'm taking it slow and i'm being very tedious about it because i don't want to make any mistakes. i mean, i know it gonna happen, but i just don't want it to be a big one. i just had to write because to be honest with every one, i can't believe it's coming out the way it is. it looks like one of those professional saber builds like you see from the jq sabers website or even one like from vader's vault. i'm proud of myself. i can't wait until it's done so i can show all of you. i'm calling it the pexlar 2. i think all you veterans out there will also be proud of the job i've done. i even have some idea's for my second saber already that i'm jotting down. if i can get my hands on a crystal focus sabercore, i'll be in great shape. i also will most likely design my own hilt. i ran into my old metal and wood shop teacher from high school, i told him that i was laid off from work and that i was gonna have back surgery done. he told me that i can come in and use the layth and to bring in some idea's and he would help me. so i'm getting really excited about my next saber project. just a message to all the noobies out there" if you feel like throwing the towel in, take a step back, close your eyes and take a deep breath and say to yourself, you can do it". because believe me, if i can do it, you definetly can do it. dont give up, thanks

Submit "prowdly presenting my first saber build!!!" to Digg Submit "prowdly presenting my first saber build!!!" to del.icio.us Submit "prowdly presenting my first saber build!!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "prowdly presenting my first saber build!!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments