Conversation Between shmoetech and madmaxx

16 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. Hey Maxx another question for you, just picked up a 3vdc rumble motor will that work in place of the crystal hook up?
  2. Yeah i read Fenders tut. a little to late, will be heating bottom next time. New LED should be here monday, got 2 just incase...lol. Thats a big task w/ the LED string, I gave it a try w/ the Ahsoka saber i made, finally gave up and just put a P4 green in....Really want to see how it turns out though. Keep my updated.
  3. yeah those led engins are crazy to solder up. the one i put in Opus was my first led engin and it ended up looking like a dogs breakfast when i had finally got the solder to hold....I just finished wiring up my new saber guts with a GGGG engin and this time i heated up the bottom with the soldering iron and Shazzam! it flowed dead easy and i felt just a little ripped off at how easy it was lol...but i have since decided to drop the GGGG for my first led string which i am putting together next week when i get the leds i hope...now that should be fun.
  4. Hey Maxx, well i did'nt get much done w/ fonts lastnight, due to cramfu. noticed that i was'nt getting any red on my RGBW engine, took everything apart and found the pad for (-) lead broke off try to bridge it back on with no luck, so i ordered another one, but once i work out all the bugs i can move on.
  5. Thanx Maxx will give it a shot. did'nt recieve friend request so i sent u one.
  6. hey buddy sorry i missed your question lol. i had the same problem with the phantom saber font.I just deleted it and reinstalled the original from the download file.Try that and see if it works.Other than that it may be the sd card so try another font inplace of the phantom font and see if it works.Thats the best i can think of.oh and i have sent you a friend request
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 16 of 16
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2