Conversation Between Darth Midian and Macemachine

4 Visitor Messages

1. Hey Mace. I have run into that issue. If you tighten it all the way It's next to impossible to unscrew. That is why I use 1 to 3 o-rings as spacers between the male & female threaded connectors. 1 is kind of pushing it, 2 work or 3 work better. I don't know if you have a True Value hardware store near you, but that is where I get them. I hope that helps you, good luck with your builds, Jack
  2. Hey DM, I just started painting 3 new sabers for the neighbor kids and tried out the pommel system you displayed in your step by step.
    How do you get the threads to fit into the adapter so far? I can hardly get two turns and it tightens down so hard I can't budge it any further. I tried cutting off threads on the male side, sanding down the female acceptor side, but didn't work that great .... Do you run into this prob? - mace
  3. Hey Mace. I just posted pics for an led assembly. Check it out. Here's the link. Hope this helps.
    http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...630#post184630
  4. Hey there Mace. Welcome to the forums. Check out my step by step album, it'll show you how I install the led. I'm going to be trying a different method next week. I'll let you know how that turns out. I'll post a thread. Later, Jack (Darth Midian)
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4