Conversation Between Boj-Vaati Mau and shmoetech

16 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Thank you! As far as I know I'm the only costumer there. A few others have them but they were bought from twinroses.com or the like. I'm interested in foam for my CT and I've found a few good tutorials. Look for Battle Angle Alita and you can trace down the link. I'm on my laptop which doesn't have My Favorites on it yet. Another person to ask would be vctsone on TCSS. He made an awesome TOR Bounty Hunter outta the stuff. I do like the look of TCW Obi too...
  2. Lol, nice come back. I know you put together the Jedi costume, have you or anyone at GGK done a trooper costume. I want to do one with foam. Any advice would be appreciated. Craevn says he's gonna send me some TK armor, trying to find a box big enough but I think I want to make the armor that Obi wears in clone wars...what do you think.
  3. Doing laundry, installing TOR on my lap top for my wife, working on a Viper Mk II model, contemplating my Clone Trooper helmet accurizing....you know, the usual...
  4. Damn Boj, I step away for an hour and you get on the chat room, by the time i come back your gone....whats up wit that?
  5. Heya Boj, I fell asleep in front of the t.v. saturday night watching s.n.l., my wife came in and turned the t.v. off later that night, and she said that there was a infermercial on about exercising w/ light sabers.....Was that you guys, and if so that sux cause i missed it!
  6. Thank you shmoe! I wish you and yours do too!
  7. Merry xmas Boj! I hope u and your family have a wonderful day!
  8. Not sure but I know he got some of me solo practicing double figure 8s.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 16
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast