Conversation Between Lord Dottore Matto and Jedi Guardian

14 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. LOL, it is no problem at all. Stay safe my friend!
  2. Wow, that looks great. Thanks for the link. I think I'll stop hounding you now.
  3. Well, it'd be much appreciated if you sent a link. The connection here is slow enough it's near impossible to find something unless you have the full address.
  4. I did post it at Fx sabers. I did it for Robi one (formerly OWEN LARS) there. You need a link? It is in my section over there and it came out GREAT.
  5. Hey, been off doing Army stuff for a while so I gotta ask, did you ever post that Obi-Wan TPM I was asking about?
  6. I am using a custom red anodized, but there is indeed room for the gold antivandal.
  7. Can't wait to see it. Are you using a replica of the red button or something else? I really wanna use a gold plated AV, but don't think there's enough room.
  8. Am doing one this weekend. It is certainly possible and in fact necessary if upgrading the sound to Ultrasound. I will post it when done.
  9. Since you are the one that posted the Obi-Wan TPM conversion I thought I'd address the expert on one question. Do you think I would manage to replace the sliding activation switch with a push button?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 14
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast