Conversation Between shmoetech and DarthAlice

5 Visitor Messages

1. Same back at ya! I havent logged on in a few days ...hope you have a great New Year!
  2. Merry xmas D.A.! Ihope u and your fam. have a wonderful day!
  3. Thanks for the reply. not using crystal chamber, but want to use all 4 dice..in other words how did yu wire yours. It seems that you can only use 3 of the dice unless you are using R,G,G,B or color heavy in another combo. Sorry for the dumb questions...first time using igniter board an LED engine. thanx again.
  4. Thanks for the compliment! I asked Naigon the same thing, (I had the R1 manual printed out which doesnt show the diagram) I am looking at page 47 of 50 and that shows how to wire a RGB crystal chamber with a cathode led, hope this helps, feel free to ask me I do enjoy the wiring aspects of this hobby,and the Igniter is very simple
  5. Hey D.A. let me start by saying that Raxxis Prime is a true work of art...I am awaiting the Igniter R2 w/ Tru Color and i have read the manual up and down but can't seem t find how to wire the RGBW LED, i was hoping that maybe you could help..please. many thanx shmoetech.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5