Conversation Between astromech_kuhns and Eco

8 Visitor Messages

1. Gotcha.
  2. ARKM is not buying the tickets for us he is buying them so that we get seated in the same area. he will buy them then we will paypal the money to him for it. we still pay he just buying them so that we are all next to each other.
  3. I don't know. That's a school day for me, so I won't be able to hit the road till 2', not to mention having to get out of practice for the day. Also, DJ sent me a PM saying that ARKM's buying the tickets. That seems too good to be true, and I know DJ has a way of getting excited. Is he accurate?
  4. if you can get a ride to albany you can be with me until ARKM comes to get us. ARKM is going to drive to albany to come get me. and then we will pick up DJ on our way. he isnt really far off at all and he is very close to portland. so if you can get a ride here then ARKM can pick us both up and then we can go get DJ.
  5. Cottage Grove. 18 mi south of Eugene.
  6. were you located?
  7. I have no idea. ARKM sent me an E-mail, and I'm trying to find a ride up to Albany. No idea if I can get up there or have the money to spare for a decent ticket.
  8. you going to go to star wars in concert? me and DJ and ARKM are!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8