Conversation Between madmaxx and captain_mills

33 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. Happy Birthday my friend!!
  2. Australia. I read a tutorial on mastako string blades and thought I would have a go. still need to decide on a hilt but those graflex replicas in the store look cool
  3. Hah! That was AWESOME!!! An amazing comparison between the two. Not sure what an LED string blade is (is it a bunch of led's connected together?) but the color and brightness is AMAZING!

Oh and, I didn't know you were from... um... somewhere else, lol. Australia, New Zealand, or England? The accent rocks, lol.
  4. hey buddy hows it all going? i got a video for you to look at if you have the time...I have been messing with string blades...easier than i thought and the results are lol enLIGHTening http://s1266.photobucket.com/albums/...stringtest.mp4
  5. yo Captain ive finished it! I got a bit of a build log in the gallery called Madmaxx presents his Opus lol check it out.
  6. Schweet, man! Well done on that etching. I'll hit you up on more details sometime.
  7. I did the etching with a car battery charger and used nail polish as the resist, hooked it up and dumped it into some salt water and that was it.i free handed the pattern so it looked a little more organic and now just have to work out the chassis and put it all together.i will keep you posted and I would love to see your new project when you start it.
  8. Holy cow! did you do the etching by yourself? I love the etched pattern! Well done! My next saber is going to be a saber staff for my oldest... Still working out certain kinks, but I'll prolly use the innards from my first saber for his. I'll then update my first saber with a new arrangement for the innards and be happy for a bit...
  9. hey buddy long time no chat..lol anyway i started on my opus and i have afew progress pics for your viewing pleasure...http://photobucket.com/ultimatehilt . its not quite finished yet but it should be in a week or so. anyway enjoy
  10. heya Captain. how goes the war?!? lol i put a couple of hilt ideas in my profile. you have seen some but i have decided on the one with the inside layout ....i can't wait to start on it.I havent added accent leds to it but i can do up to eight with the igniter board... so i was thinking that i might designate 3 to a chamber... red green and a blue one so i can kind of match the crystal colour to the blade colour?? I'm gonna have to run afew tests first though but it might be fun
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 33
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast