View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. My First LightSabers

i have so far made 2 lightsabers. my personal one, a dark matter red blade with a black and red hilt. and a curved blade katana saber, yellow blade, with a black hilt and white paracord wrap. both have been amazing to do, especially the katana. i loved pushing the limits of the polycarbonate, PVC, and my skills in making lightsabers. this is only the beginning and im hoping to make even cooler sabers in the future.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. MHS Padawan Sabers

Quote Originally Posted by girot View Post
    I got luck and found a few MHS parts for sale via facebook. I'll be able to get a little variety in the hilts now.
    got everything ordered! hopefully it comes in before the littlest one has to go home.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. [update]

Quote Originally Posted by Manadono View Post
    So, I've booked in with JQ Sabers to hook me up with all the sweet TCSS MHS parts I need, but they said it might be a while. In the meantime, I've been browsing wires and cables and buying some extra parts! First up in probably a long blog of mail calls is my order from amazon.com for polycarbonate tube and rod!

I ordered these international
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Wiring Diagrams Please?

Quote Originally Posted by jsummit View Post
    Hello,

Back again. I'm going with a PC V4 Sound Board. I'm going with the Pseudo Color Mixing option for wiring. I was hoping to use a Red, Red, Green, Royal blue quad LED. Does anyone know if LED Supply can do a custom Cree XML quad? It looks like they can do a Luxeon Rebel quad, but all the LED's are separate. The Cree XML quad has all the LED's in the center, don't know if that matters or not. Thoughts? I'm willing to do a Luxeon RGB tri, but I want to make the brightest I possibly
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Score!

My buddy just offered me his Force FX Vader for free, on the condition I build my warhammer army... $OLD!

That is all.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast