View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. powder coating, or highly polished?

hi im new to the saber making industry however i have all the necessary parts i just dont know how to make the sleeve or any part i want very shiny do i polish the aluminum or do powdercoat it chrome ?? plz respnd soon i am waiting to finish my saber i just dont know what to do
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Build Advice for 1st timer

Hope everyone had a great turkey day . I am looking to get a little feedback/ advice on a first time build. I sadly have not retained any electrical knowledge from the time I spent helping my Dad repair/install A/C units so bear with me. Here is my first rendering and a parts list I was thinking of. The bottom two examples were my attempts at making a shroud to go over the main body. I believe with this and of course the electrical wire I will have everything to take care of light and sound. Let ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. saber stand

got really bored at work so i built a stand. came out decent enough i think.

Updated 01-02-2011 at 12:04 PM by equinox13 (fixed link)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. My Saber Log Blog

Hey all,

I am just going to post in this blog what sabers (and any other hobbies) I work on in the future, I probably won't post much, but thought I'd go ahead and start. Some background Bio on saber building is as follows...
    - I started building sabers back in January 2009. I have built around 10 metal sabers, and abut 30 PVC since then. I have every economy hasbro soundboard on the market, so if you ever have questions about one, I can probably help you out.
    - I started ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. I am making a blog

So i need to take pictures and post my builds... i also need to learn more for my econ sound board build. i wonder if anyone will read this???
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15