View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Hasbro Conversion to lexon 3

Quote Originally Posted by crhoads01 View Post
    I have a 2010 Hasbro with removable blade and there is no push connector . I noticed that there is no purple wire coming off the led/sensor and there is only 1 blue wire on led/sensor. When you cut housing open where the power wires are and you splice all the wires back together there is a purple wire from the sound board and it has to go to the gray wires for the sensor to work. I can hook up all the other colored wires to the Neg on the led but I don't have anything to go to the Pos wire on the
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Robes or Armor?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordRevan View Post
    I can't decide whether I should buy/make a suit of Mandalorian Armor, or make/buy custom Jedu robes. SOMEBODY HELP ME DECIDE!!!!!!!!
    ALL YOU NEED TO do is make a crossover ex:kota,sith robers tfu, sith stalker ,etc
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Force FX Construction Set to LedEngin RGBA, 15-color configuration with Corbin driver

What an incredible tutorial! I have the 1200 mA version of the new round driver in a couple of P4 stunt sabers and they work beautifully, but I am not sure how well they would work for this application. There is also the problem of finding the right relay. So let me ask a different kind of question. Does anybody know the tolerance of the RGB that is being replaced by the LedEngin RGBA? Specifically; would it perhaps be possible to put a fourth battery in the choke tube and use it exclusively for ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. youtube/frustration

Spent half an hour going through my youtube account deleting mostly music as a way to clear up my favorites so it would be easy to find my Lightsaber videos that I need. A cup of Earl Grey later I see the playlist option and my palm quickly meets my face
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. My MHS Starkiller finally done enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Noyl Wendor View Post
    Wow. Very cool. Great detail, I follwed your build thread, and must say you did an excellent job. Little jealous here .
    My hats off to you man!
    Thank you. I should do a run lol jk...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast