View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. looking for some help

hey i have one of those cheap Hasbro toy sabers from kmart and i would like to know if i could use the board from that one, if i can and if i need more parts or if i should just throw it away and buy something else.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. need help!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dashpoke View Post
    im building a lightsaber and i have a friend who is going to make a jedi costume
    the full costume but the problem is that we dont have any idea of getting a sewing pattern for the tunics robe belt capsels and pouches i need the patterns and instructions on how to build the jedi costume please help me
    email me or reply to the thread my email is
    jbarkerboy2@gmail.com
    also im looking for a free pattern
    thanks.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Custom Sabers

My current saber project. Starwars meets the 14th century meets Final Fantasy. All custom made over the course of the last 3 years. All a pain in the buttocks. And not quite finished.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. New old pro

New to the board. Just wanted to say hello. I am a hobby machinist I started out making custom machined aluminum saber hilts about 15 years ago back in the early Jeff Parks days. Back then I was one of the first few to start using LED's as a lighting source utilizing a solid acrylic rod. After being out of the business for years Ive started machining sabers again because of requests lately! I found this blog and am amazed to see some of the innovations that many of you have come up with using LEDs ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. New Saber under construction

I've decided to start a MHS saber that will be as unique as I can make it. Right now I'm in the concept/design phase so I doubt I'll make the deadline for the contest. At least I've decided on a name already.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast