View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Noob

Hey I've been all over TCSS since the beginning of the year but never really looking at forums cuz I didnt realize how complex it is. Well it feels complex to me. Im gonna get the constant current LED driver. I just dont know what output to use and I want it to be the richest blue I can get with the seoul P4.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. PVC Rahm Kota Pt. II

So, I'm hoping I can get some help here, but since no one has seen my first blog post (or at least commented on it) I may have to post this into the Forums...

Anyway I am including a link to the Mace Windu board I am using in this saber. It has a tactile switch spot on the board and I can't figure out how to wire this switch to a momentary switch.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0919120732.jpg 
Views:	2521 
Size:	68.1 KB 
ID:	7698 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0919120732a.jpg 
Views:	2419 
Size:	42.0 KB 
ID:	7701 ...

Updated 09-23-2012 at 09:13 PM by captain_mills

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. PVC Rahm Kota

I decided to put together a Rahm Kota saber at a cheap cost. It'll be a variant. Somewhere between the one Rahm Kota had and what it became when Galen Marek used it... I'm using the one from the 'net I found as inspiration. It's made of 1" PVC for the main body, with an endcap and a coupling. The blade holder is also 1" pvc with a 3/4" grey PVC lathe-turned to fit inside. all the parts are lathed down in my wood lathe except the main body.

The electronics are from ...

Updated 09-19-2012 at 09:42 PM by captain_mills

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. n00b! So you want to build a MHS saber huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Dottore Matto View Post
    Okay, My head is ready to explode reading the posts by lazy people who want to be spoonfed, so I'll tell ya what I'm gonna do (no, not take out Mafia hits on all of you), I'm gonna SPELL it out right here!

If you follow this tutorial, you WILL end up with a BASIC working LED MHS lightsaber!

Step 1:

Choose a LED blade holder from this link--->http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/Bl...lders-C32.aspx

It comes with the blade holder, heatsink,
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Here is a little about myself, and my projects on and off the table.

A little about myself first:

Name: Lucien Kane

Affiliation: Jedi/Mandalorian... In all seriousness though I'm a youth pastor, and I used to be a Marine.

Favorite Star Wars era? Old Republic, there is more room for storytelling there, heroes and villains that haven't even been discovered yet.

Favorite in movie lightsaber? Luke's RotJ lightsaber followed closely by Obi Wan's TPM lightsaber. For Sith, Darth Sidious' ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast