View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. [update]

Quote Originally Posted by Manadono View Post
    So, I've booked in with JQ Sabers to hook me up with all the sweet TCSS MHS parts I need, but they said it might be a while. In the meantime, I've been browsing wires and cables and buying some extra parts! First up in probably a long blog of mail calls is my order from amazon.com for polycarbonate tube and rod!

I ordered these international
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Wiring Diagrams Please?

Quote Originally Posted by jsummit View Post
    Hello,

Back again. I'm going with a PC V4 Sound Board. I'm going with the Pseudo Color Mixing option for wiring. I was hoping to use a Red, Red, Green, Royal blue quad LED. Does anyone know if LED Supply can do a custom Cree XML quad? It looks like they can do a Luxeon Rebel quad, but all the LED's are separate. The Cree XML quad has all the LED's in the center, don't know if that matters or not. Thoughts? I'm willing to do a Luxeon RGB tri, but I want to make the brightest I possibly
  3. Score!

My buddy just offered me his Force FX Vader for free, on the condition I build my warhammer army... $OLD!

That is all.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Build Log: Manadono's '01-01' (CF8)

Saber Build!

Quote Originally Posted by Manadono View Post
    I think 01-01 is going to be a temporary name for it.

Hello TCSS forum, and welcome to my build log!

I spent hours trying to convince myself a Graflex build would be too cliche, and it worked! Although, this saber build does pull a lot of design influence from the Vader area of lightsabers (Anakin, Vader, Starkiller and these two custom sabers I saw on google image search http://i.imgur.com/Zk4K5IW.jpg . If anyone knows who built them let
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. First cuts

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	664 
Size:	95.2 KB 
ID:	11589
    First cuts to internal layer of staff tube. It's good to be back on a build again!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast