View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. need to know?

want to build my lightsaber with sound and light. am going with P4 white, need wiring diagram and info for the rest? thank you.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. First Sabers - For the kids

Built four sabers out of PVC for the kiddos... They don't have paint on them still and it's been a while since I've put them together, but the kids love them. Spent about $30 total on the parts for all four.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC100 084.jpg 
Views:	8522 
Size:	72.6 KB 
ID:	4802Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC100 082.jpg 
Views:	10017 
Size:	74.8 KB 
ID:	4803

I also inherited my brother's saber that he bought a few years ago. It's an Obi-Wan prop replica, and I am planning on putting in a crystal chamber and batteries to try and wire it up for lighting. The ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The first video completion date

Alright, yesterday I sat down and divided all the aspects of saber building into different build categories. I am working on the introductory video that will be 3-5 minutes long... I hope to finish that and post it right after the first of the year. After that, I hope to post a new part in the building process at least every two weeks.

The majority of that time won't be building, but editing.
    Always building,
    CC

EDIT:
    After some thinking (and

Updated 01-19-2011 at 09:10 AM by cardcollector

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. I think I'm gonna do it...

Well guys, I have thought long and hard about this after reading a request by Novastar and I don't know how many on youtube about making a video series on how to make a lightsaber from completely scratch. I have a nice camera, the right software, enough parts lying around, and free evenings, so why not?

I am going to be building a pvc stunt saber, so more people will be able to just "go out and make one" because it is a lot easier and cheaper to make a saber out of PVC. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. no sound

hello i have no sound board and dont know where to get one all the cf and us are sold out and i dont want to go to walmart and buy nething there can neone tell me where to get one/ sell one . only i dont have alot of money so make it cheap lol thank you very much
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast