View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. steampunk light saber.

Quote Originally Posted by mrknify View Post
    UPDATE!!!
    new info fron paint removal of led blade.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hasbro2010b.jpg 
Views:	1319 
Size:	91.8 KB 
ID:	7277

This is the updated photo, with "non" technical info

it is to help non elec savy guys, and i'm not to savy in terms either. but dopllars to doughnuts the resistor side imma put a buckpuck or somthing.
    wish my tablet had a home/end button.
    anyways here is the solid blade, board from hasbro if youget it.
    wires up like the other one using these ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Where I make stuff

My machine shop...

Got a CNC machine, lathe/mill combo, chop saw, drill press, mini drill press, band saw, and a vacuum former...

OK, not really mine, but I have full access to it and some of the major machinery I selected for the shop.

kinda blurry, but I have a hilt in progress on the mill jaw.

Updated 05-03-2012 at 05:55 PM by vadeblade

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. prowdly presenting my first saber build!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SaberBuilder_render.jpg 
Views:	1268 
Size:	10.7 KB 
ID:	6757Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SaberBuilder_render.jpg 
Views:	1268 
Size:	10.7 KB 
ID:	6757
    Quote Originally Posted by roughwater71 View Post
    Hey every one,
    first and foremost i'd like to say thank you to every one who has helped me with tips and awnsered questions on my first saber build. when i first had the idea to build a saber, i thought it was a totally bad idea because to be honest with you, i'm not to bright when it comes to electronics and basic geometry. reading most of the tutorials on the forum was really scrambling my mind and i was almost gonna say SCREW IT and
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. SW Tail Lights

I was thinking about those VW flower tail lights, when I had a nerdy thought: Why not make SW ones? You could make the rebel, imperial and jedi knight logos. I did a quick google image search and could no find anything like that. So I thought about making a thread on this and realized I did not have a clear direction of where I wanted it to go, and felt it might just be dead quickly, but I felt the need to share anyways.

The only things I could really think of is would something ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. New Ultimate FX vs standard Hasbro sound comparison...

Quote Originally Posted by Freedan_Nadd View Post
    Have you made that tutorial yet?? I have kinda seen one, I am trying to put the soundcard/blade from the 2011 D.V ANH ( I think?? Its the one that the blade is soldered to the board?) Anyways, I think that if I can figure out a GUARANTEED bypass I would b a happy camper!! Any help would b appreciated!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast