View RSS Feed

Most Popular Blogs

1. The first video completion date

Alright, yesterday I sat down and divided all the aspects of saber building into different build categories. I am working on the introductory video that will be 3-5 minutes long... I hope to finish that and post it right after the first of the year. After that, I hope to post a new part in the building process at least every two weeks.

The majority of that time won't be building, but editing.
    Always building,
    CC

EDIT:
    After some thinking (and

Updated 01-19-2011 at 09:10 AM by cardcollector

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Crystal Chamber Pt. III

Ok, so I have an updated chamber that I'm going to put into my brother's Obi-Wan hilt that I posted in an earlier blog post. In part I, I showed off an incomplete version of what is below. This is the finished version, without the wiring, of course. I decided to put the original crystal back in it, and had to adjust it to get it to fit.

I will work on the wiring probably next weekend, since I will be busy the rest of this week (it was nice having Pres. Day off of work). There ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Build Log: Manadono's '01-01' (CF8)

Saber Build!

Quote Originally Posted by Manadono View Post
    I think 01-01 is going to be a temporary name for it.

Hello TCSS forum, and welcome to my build log!

I spent hours trying to convince myself a Graflex build would be too cliche, and it worked! Although, this saber build does pull a lot of design influence from the Vader area of lightsabers (Anakin, Vader, Starkiller and these two custom sabers I saw on google image search http://i.imgur.com/Zk4K5IW.jpg . If anyone knows who built them let
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. My first lightsaber

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftey90 View Post
    Hey all, so I've finally got the necessary parts for my first saber build. Now it won't be anything as amazing as the stuff seen on here, but I am doing it all myself, not using any premade parts. I'll be cutting and crafting my own tubes and making my own chassis.

For the electronics, for now I've gutted an fx saber and replaced the 4.5clv aa cells with an 18650 and changed the original blue LED for a 3w CREELED in green. I will post pictures with updates but so far all ive got made
    Tags: dsqmfgmr Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Frankenvader

Quote Originally Posted by SFXER001 View Post
    Fair enough! It looks amazing either way. That copper shroud piece really steers it in the scrap direction in accordance with your theme. Did you dremel that piece?
    yep
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast