View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Frankenvader

Quote Originally Posted by SFXER001 View Post
    Fair enough! It looks amazing either way. That copper shroud piece really steers it in the scrap direction in accordance with your theme. Did you dremel that piece?
    yep
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Frankenvader

Quote Originally Posted by SFXER001 View Post
    Fair enough! It looks amazing either way. That copper shroud piece really steers it in the scrap direction in accordance with your theme. Did you dremel that piece?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. My first lightsaber

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftey90 View Post
    Hey all, so I've finally got the necessary parts for my first saber build. Now it won't be anything as amazing as the stuff seen on here, but I am doing it all myself, not using any premade parts. I'll be cutting and crafting my own tubes and making my own chassis.

For the electronics, for now I've gutted an fx saber and replaced the 4.5clv aa cells with an 18650 and changed the original blue LED for a 3w CREELED in green. I will post pictures with updates but so far all ive got made
    Tags: dsqmfgmr Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. AV Switch nut too tight

Got some help from a friend and got it off of there. Thanks for the help, I'll post up the finished build in the gallery soon!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Concepts & Sketches - The Fallen One

Quote Originally Posted by Play3er2 View Post
    I'm not sure if we're allowed character backstories here as well, so I'll just start with the saber pitch. NB: the concept art (and actually a chassis for the cram-fu; and also a lot of patience from me throwing ideas at him until one stuck - thank you!) was created/provided by @zharrhen.
    https://imgur.com/a/HdJp2TM

Concept:
    Dual Matched Short-Hilted Shoto Sabers, one with a Jedi Blue blade, one with a deep Sith Red blade, The Jedi one would be heavily battle-damaged and
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast