PDA

View Full Version : Question

Johst Chora
01-09-2010, 12:42 AM
Ok probably nothing big but I was showing my saber to a friend and suddenly the ultrasound started saying something like "self destruct activated" now I know that there is so self destruct sequence or anything but it was really wierd so I am wondering if anyone else has had this problem with the ultrasound 2.5?

Jedi-Loreen
01-09-2010, 05:40 AM
Wow, that's a new one. I haven't heard of anyone else's saying that.

Are you sure that's what it said?

Someone said he thought his said "Hello".

Rb-wan Organus
01-09-2010, 05:49 AM
NO problems with mine so far .. however, I do get the impact clash on powerup sometimes even though I haven't turned off the kill switch. I hope mine doesn't self-destruct, LOL

Skottsaber
01-09-2010, 06:09 AM
Try e-mailing Ultrasabers and ask if there is an easter egg like that or anything. Interesting... where did you get the board from?

Invisas1979
01-09-2010, 06:48 AM
Ok probably nothing big but I was showing my saber to a friend and suddenly the ultrasound started saying something like "self destruct activated" now I know that there is so self destruct sequence or anything but it was really wierd so I am wondering if anyone else has had this problem with the ultrasound 2.5?

Are you sure it wasn't Luxeon 3 Activated or one of the other modes you can switch between?

Johst Chora
01-09-2010, 01:42 PM
I am sure thats what it said it must be an easter egg. It was surprising but also cool in a way.

Rhyen Skytracker
01-09-2010, 04:45 PM
That would be cool as long as it really didn't self destruct. When did it happen? During power up or menu mode?

Kal El Rah
01-09-2010, 11:10 PM
to continue the question , or in idle mode?:cool:

Invisas1979
01-10-2010, 02:53 AM
Has it done it since? When I first entered the option mode I didn't know it said Luxeon, in fact it sounded nothing like it, but after going through the options a few times I realised what was being said.

And on the question of odd US2.5 sounds. When my sabers ignite it sounds like there's a clash immediately after the ignition.

Has anyone else heard this?

Sorry if this is a thread jack.

Darth Xusia
01-10-2010, 07:24 AM
Has it done it since? When I first entered the option mode I didn't know it said Luxeon, in fact it sounded nothing like it, but after going through the options a few times I realised what was being said.

And on the question of odd US2.5 sounds. When my sabers ignite it sounds like there's a clash immediately after the ignition.

Has anyone else heard this?

Sorry if this is a thread jack.

That's normal when you use a kill key and power the saber up for the first time. After that, it shouldn't do it until you insert and remove the kill key again.

Back on topic, can you post a video or audio clip of the saber saying "self destruct activated"?

Silent_Jedi
01-10-2010, 10:15 AM
I just tried like crazy to get mine to say "Self Destruct Activated" on my Ultrasound 2.5. I clicked the clash a bunch of times, held the button down for only a few seconds before the shut down, swinging and clashing and nothing :P. Unless we have a video or you can remember HOW it happened and what you did when it happened, I'm goin' to have to say... Myth Busted.

cardcollector
01-10-2010, 12:47 PM
I don't have a US 2.5 but I do know that...

destruction sounds like Luxeon. I know he said destruct, but maybe yhe misheard (word?) it.