PDA

View Full Version : Recording xbox 360 gameplay?

jedi tom
01-05-2010, 01:15 PM
hi guys

i havnt been on for a while but i have a problem i know that u can record 360 gameplay with a dvd recorder. so i set it up but when i try to record i get this black static line across the bottom part of the screen about 5 or 6cm up the screen. iv tried changing the input but that didnt work still a big line also the colour is faint and there is no red input so everything looks a kind of green colour any ideas of how to fix this.

Jedi-Loreen
01-05-2010, 06:23 PM
I suppose there could be someone here that knows how to help you with that. But you will probably be better off finding a forum for that kind of thing, which I'm sure must exist.

You'll probably also get faster help at the proper type of forum, as well.

chase
01-05-2010, 09:31 PM
Im thinking he just wants some help from someone. Probably just surfing the boards here and thought "hey, maybe someone around here knows?". As for me, I don't know. My Xbox is broken....

Darth Zion
01-16-2010, 07:16 AM
hi guys

i havnt been on for a while but i have a problem i know that u can record 360 gameplay with a dvd recorder. so i set it up but when i try to record i get this black static line across the bottom part of the screen about 5 or 6cm up the screen. iv tried changing the input but that didnt work still a big line also the colour is faint and there is no red input so everything looks a kind of green colour any ideas of how to fix this.

DVD players only use Yellow for there vid source and the white and red for audio. If you are useing the componet cables that cme with the 360 make sure the switch on the cables is set to tv not hdtv.