PDA

View Full Version : Just saying hello

ChapterEleven
01-04-2010, 05:19 PM
Hi everybody! I've been a Star Wars fan for most of my life, and just recently discovered the Lightsaber-building community a few months ago. I've been reading the forums diligently for the past 2 months or so gathering info. (I have no soldering or electronics skills to speak of).

I've been toying around with the MHS system finding design ideas I like. I signed up so I can view the images in the forums, but don't plan on building my saber until the summer at the EARLIEST due to time/money/lack of electronics knowledge. I figured I'd silently read the forums for a while before trying the hobby out myself. I just wanted to introduce myself and make my first post.

:EDIT: I forgot to mention, I'm from the Philadelphia area.

Shadar Al'Niende
01-04-2010, 09:22 PM
Welcome! Reading is definitely not something there is a shortage of around here :D should be plenty to keep ya busy ;)

Skottsaber
01-08-2010, 11:32 AM
Welcome. I also read for a long time before I joined. You made a good decision. Remember... not reading is a path to the n00b side.......

Shadar Al'Niende
01-08-2010, 11:33 AM
Not reading leads to anger...anger leads to hate...hate leads to suffering... ;)