PDA

View Full Version : which CF font suits your saber?

Mcich
12-08-2009, 07:36 AM
I was just wondering what font from the amazing collection do you all personally use as "your" saber sound, which one captures the feel of your own lightsaber?

personally for me it has got to be the episode V remastered, something about it just sits great with my custom, the hum, ignition, swings, everything about it just feels perfect for my hilt.

so come on folks which sounds do you all use as a personal.

Roy's Blues
12-08-2009, 08:58 AM
I'll play.

Blackstar with some modified blaster effects is in every CF saber I own.
Reaver is a close second.

sekrogue1985
12-08-2009, 09:02 AM
my modified EPIII Sidious to Mace Windu and a modified EPII remastered to a more dooku specialty.

FenderBender
12-08-2009, 11:20 AM
Madcow's Bespin is my current favorite, after that its Novastar and Episode VI.

sekrogue1985
12-08-2009, 12:29 PM
Madcow's Bespin is my current favorite, after that its Novastar and Episode VI.

man, i wanna try Madcow's Bespin font out!

oh and my personal font.

Madcow
12-08-2009, 09:27 PM
I like my Bespin too!

But I gotta give props to Novastar... since Bespin is just my mod of his original Ep V font. I made the hum a little quiter and more dynamic, a few different swings that flow differently, and 2 or 3 new clashes from Ep 5, and blaster blocks.

I'm dying to try out the new CD!

Lord Maul
12-08-2009, 09:30 PM
I like the Ep.VI and Ep.V by Novastar a lot. The new 'rainy saber' sound font could be my new favorite though. I'm dying to try it out on a saber.

Novastar
12-09-2009, 05:30 AM
I like my Bespin too!

But I gotta give props to Novastar... since Bespin is just my mod of his original Ep V font. I made the hum a little quiter and more dynamic, a few different swings that flow differently, and 2 or 3 new clashes from Ep 5, and blaster blocks.

I'm dying to try out the new CD!it's about to be sent to you, but... you haven't told me if you want a particular COLOR yet, hehehe! I figured... I'm here... I might as well ask.

besides--like I may have told you, I was having CD burning/computer issues for like DAYS. Got it resolved... so... whatcha want? :D

Now back to your regularly scheduled thread!

My votes differ for the "darkside" CFs I have and the one "lightside" I have. But Rain Sizzle suits ALL of 'em... :)

Obi-Dar Ke-Gnomie
12-09-2009, 10:58 PM
I'll have to think about this. I have a few that I really like, but I'm not sure which one stands out as #1. I tend to like the ones with a really "snappy" ignition sound, as opposed to softer ones. I'll play through them again, and share my thoughts.

sekrogue1985
12-10-2009, 06:39 AM
I like the Ep.VI and Ep.V by Novastar a lot. The new 'rainy saber' sound font could be my new favorite though. I'm dying to try it out on a saber.

rainy saber is rocks you'll love it. I sure do.

Blue Fox
12-10-2009, 07:08 AM
I really like my vocal font. Since Defiance' sound board has become more board because the sound quit, I made my own sound font with my voice. my ignition has a very snappy sound to it and my idle hum is sort of an intermittent one where it kind of dies down as I run out of breath then kicks suddenly back up after I have inhaled some air. I found that going back to basics my batteries last a little longer since it only need's to drive the LED's. Some people find it amusing and whimsical but hey, It's all about having fun right? :-P

Jay-gon Jinn
12-16-2009, 04:49 PM
Madcow's "Hero" font, followed closely by Novastar's "Novastar" font!