PDA

View Full Version : i bought my first lightsaber

kylelee105
12-01-2009, 10:29 PM
i just ordered my first lightsaber i will send some pics i am very happy that i hope you guys like it

Jedi-Loreen
12-01-2009, 10:56 PM
Um, ok.

a fearsome grue
12-02-2009, 04:02 PM
see? You just can't say anything nice, can you? You just have to be a grump.

Hasid Lafre
12-02-2009, 04:27 PM
see? You just can't say anything nice, can you? You just have to be a grump.

Tisk tisk.

duncan29793
12-02-2009, 04:31 PM
congrats kylelee, can't wait to see the pics

Jedi-Loreen
12-02-2009, 04:52 PM
I forget what it's like to be excited about getting your first saber.

That doesn't mean I was being grumpy, Mr Gruesome Fear spoonerism. :rolleyes:

If I'd typed something like, "Um, ok. Why did you have to post that here?", then maybe I deserved to be called grumpy. :-|

a fearsome grue
12-02-2009, 09:07 PM
if you can't say anything nice...

astromech_kuhns
12-02-2009, 10:39 PM
if you can't say anything nice...

then you need to stop talking!

if you start fights......

you need to stop posting!

(yes referring to you AFG)

as JLO if it was something actual rude being said, then you have say. if it was what it was, which was just "um ok" and passive not rude, you should probably leave it up to the original poster to decide how they take it and let them deal with it in THERE OWN THREAD. not start a argument over something simple in someone elses thread who just wants to share there saber.

if you want to ruin a thread of your own go ahead, but leave it out of another and let them make the call, not you.

with that being said, please continue kylelee and get us those pics ASAP! :D

Onli-Won Kanomi
12-10-2009, 04:52 PM
It is indeed an exciting thing to order one's first custom saber, and it will be even more exciting when you receive it...and we will indeed look forward to seeing those pics...we quite like saber pics around here [and video too ;-)].

Welcome to the saber hobby kylelee.

Blue Fox
12-10-2009, 06:20 PM
Ah.. I remember my 1st custom saber. I had to send it back to LDM for repairs yesterday. I miss it already *sniffles* but it will be in very capable hands while LDM investigates the cause of the loss of sound.

Anyway, prepare to get attached to your new saber ^_^